- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Okehampton surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We have also been awarded silver standard Cat Friendly Clinic, meaning we provide extra special care for our feline friends.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Kirstin Phippard BVetMed CertAVP(VD) PgCert MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Philip Davies BVSc MRCVS
- Alex Just BVSc MRCVS
- Suzie McGeorge BVMS MRCVS
- Rebecca Meese BVSc MRCVS
- Jon Smallwood BVMS CertAVP (GSAS) MRCVS
- Claudia Morton-Quai BSc BVSC MRCVS
The Veterinary Clinic
Telephone: 01837 52148
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 5pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.